Remember our silly little mini-game, Monster Want Burger? Well, we’re happy to announce it’s now available on iPhone and iPad!
Not only that, we’re featured in “Best New Games!” At its core, Monster Want Burger is an extremely cute game where you make burgers for a hungry monster. We’ve added a lot of cool little features, including a custom burger naming algorithm. But probably the most important thing is how many “firsts” we had with this game. Monster Want Burger is:
- Our first self-published iPhone game!
- Our first game aimed towards kids!
- Our first game with a character!
- The first time we made all our assets inside of Unity3D (using some cool new tools we’ve been working on…)
- The first time we’ve released a game made for a Dev Night Game Jam
- The first time we self-published a desktop game as pay-what-you-want through our own distribution method
- And last but not least, Cipher Prime’s first released mini-game!
Thanks for being with us for so many first time events. Go grab Monster Want Burger now on iPhone or Desktop! And if you can, help spread the word!