Project Lineup

Quick Shout-Out: Dev Night is tonight from 5pm to 1am. Bring a laptop with Unity installed. Have Sculptris installed too if you’re participating in the artist initiative.

So what’s next at Cipher Prime? We have a few projects on hand actually. While Dain and Andrei are in the process of wrapping up the iPad version of Splice, Will and myself have been working on two other side projects as we gear up for Auditorium 2: Duet.

The project I’m working on right now is really a way to help familiarize myself with the Unity developer environment, as well as the studio’s production pipeline. It’s a game called Feedback.

We have another project planned that will actually lead into development on Auditorium 2 : Duet. It’s a multi-player, arcade-style shooter that we’re currently calling Intake. The project will last exactly four weeks, and will help us establish development roles for each team member while building out the framework for Duet. Intake should serve as a pretty good test run of our new production pipeline as well as the framework. What we learn with Intake will go a long way in helping us with production on Duet.

Among the features we’re testing include multi-player mode and matchmaking, leaderboards, achievements, cross platform support, and cloud saving. Splice supports some of these features, but much of it was implemented late in the dev cycle, leading to a number of setbacks. Having the architecture for it from square one with Duet will give us more time for creative development.

If we are able to pull together a polished game in just four weeks time, Intake will be released through the Cipher Prime Store. If not, well, it’ll get placed on the back burner for a while, but we will have learned some valuable lessons from the effort. Our focus from there will be to get the level editor built for Duet.

This road to Duet is an eventful and exciting one for sure!

1. Selcuk says:

You should cienodsr a coworking space. Some are just places to work, but others exist specifically to provide the workplace community that freelancers and indies don’t otherwise have available to them. The whole point is to be able to bounce ideas off each other, eat lunch together, and network.

2. Sam says:

You can rest assured there were APN sgttines available in the previous version of the carrier bundle otherwise you would have no data connection on your iPhone at all The APN sgttines field is just handy to tinker with and to give you the flexibility to choose what flavor of internet you use on your device.WAP, internet or direct all have their own characteristics that can be of interest depending on your particular use case.No biggie, I am just glad everything works as I expect it to (bengels has made 2 comments)

3. auto insurance says:

4, 15, 16, 18, 19..Hahaha…I know I liked a lot of them, bu they turned out great!!And I do not know what number the last one is with your hubby being a goof, but I pick that one as well 🙂

4. auto insurance says:

This is irrelevant but I don't care. I just saw something highly objectionable on youtube and I can't email them about it. That's baloney. Youtube needs to get their heads out of their asses and do something to stop what's being made available on their site.

5. http://www.tna1.info/ says:

, private health insurance is not a Ponzi scheme. What you say is true if we're talking about Social Security, Medicare, or a public option. But as it relates to the private market, you're completely off.

6. paypal geld zurückholen kreditkarte says:

Hi Ron and welcome. That Antony, by an accident of birth, happens to be a Jew does not automatically imbue him with knowledge, insight or understanding of Israel or Jews. Every word he writes or utters betrays a shocking ignorance that he does not seem in any hurry to rectify.Support this comment 0

7. http://www./ says:

Haha well I agree that people like that are kept safe because of our guns, I’m not sure that I would look down on them so harshly for not wanting guns themselves but I do take great offense when anybody comes after my means of protecting my family.