Thanks to you – Pulse is the #1 Music Game on the iPad!

We don’t like to brag. We <3 to.

Pulse is the #1 Music Game on the iPad right now, and we are so very, very happy.

But we’ll spare you the confetti, and be earnest; we couldn’t have done this without you.

Without the support of you – the fans – Pulse wouldn’t be half as successful as it is. Every good review, every comment, and every e-mail that comes in reminds us of that, and underscores how lucky we are to have your support.

Speaking of support, we’d like to give major props to some of our local supporters – The GXL, IndieGameMag, Philly Game Jam, the IDGA, Phil over at Guilded Age, and last but not least, Geekadelphia. Philly, you’re the best home a game company could ask for.

Please, keep spreading the word about Pulse. We love you all the more for it.

1. Vince says:

Just bought Pulse based on the reviews and man were they right on the money! I was hooked right away! Addictive gameplay, great music and eye catching visuals. Everything a great game should have. Thanks Cipher Prime for this great game!

2. evilteq says:

I really love seeing a game like this, from a company like yours, in that spot. And the screenshot of it being above Rock Band just make it better 🙂

Now, finish the android version 😛

• toy blast says:

/ everyone loves this movie expect me i don’t know why it’s the most popular movie ever and everyone talks about it and follows it to be honest i don’t hate this movie but? in my opnion that movie doesn’t not deserve that huge fame seriously

3. Eric says:

Hey guys, met you at the GXL over the weekend. Pulse was very cool. I will be grabbing it this week for my iPad. Great work!

🙂

4. Benny says:

Love the game, great work! Easily the best iPad game I’ve played.

Only 2 small issues:

There are a few songs where I’ve “hit” every note yet I still only get 99%. What gives?

Secondly, sometimes the touch sensitivity is a little finnicky, especially for the “notes” in the center. It’s too easy to hit the center ring note and the second ring note simultaneously and miss the second one as a result. Or maybe I just have thick fingers…

5. Zak says:

Needs more content. Provide sdk so I can write my own tracks. Integrate with itunes lib, allow custom ghost touch over lay to be recorded while song is playing from iPod lib, halt the user while the song determines start pulse bpm while app previews into song without user awareness ie: purdy pulse intro on game ui. Master recordedtouch data tracks to be attached to in app lib consisting of iPod lib song name and newly recorded touch data, prompt user at end of song to try playing against there own previous inputs, app could be used to attach touch nodes created by user closer to actual song bpm by rounding input data on both ends after using user data to give app an idea of roughly where it should be. Then we can start sharing our own tracks with friends and just making fun out of fun, needs more marketplace inside pulse. Regardless I love your concept and your ui, lacking only content. Don’t worry, we are patient, kinda. This is way better than playing DDR3rdmix on my iPad. much <3 for the devs

6. Dan says:

Do you have a date for the first set of updates? I really hope you can deliver your promised 4 new songs a month for the first 6 months (we’ve owned the game for almost 1 month now)… It would be a great shame to see a game of this quality fade into obscurity through lack of updates / stale content like so many others.

P.S. Does anyone else find regularly getting 88%+ on Sakura easy while struggling to get 75% even once or twice on Straylight?

7. Kerry says:

@Dan

We’ve already submitted the those levels to apple are waiting for approval. It shouldn’t be more than a few days now! If I may say so myself, they’re a butt ton of fun (can you say Space Invader particles?).

Never fear. A promise is a promise. You’ll get your updates. 🙂

8. Dan says:

Wow – what can I say? “Follow my voice” is simply amazing. It’s now my new favourite level (yes, Sakura has been puhed off the top spot). I can’t get enough of it. Amazing stuff – truly amazing 🙂

1. […] developers credit their community of geeks and musicians in Philadelphia, […]