Seduce your lovers with Pulse: OST

The Pulse: Official Soundtrack is finally released!

Seduce your lovers with 8 sexy tracks of ambient deliciousness, arranged by increasing difficulty and complexity. All our wonderful mp3 tracks, including our bonus level, “Pacemaker” (deemed too difficult to play) can be purchased off our site for 4.99 USD. No DRM!

And here’s our simple request – though you can also purchase our soundtrack off the Apple Store, (7.92 USD) please support us by buying it from our site! Apple iTunes purchases only give us the fraction of the purchase price, while store purchases fund our dwindling supply of pizza.

BENEFITS OF BUYING PULSE: OST FROM OUR STORE :

CHEAPER $$$

-supports us, the developers and the musicians!

-comes with additional bonus track, “Pacemaker”

-we think you’re beautiful

We love Apple, but we love you more. That’s why in addition to the soundtrack, an update for Pulse will be available in about two weeks. We have quite a bit of music in front of us to play with, so prepare yourselves; lots of awesome tracks are comin’ atcha soon!

To purchase Pulse: OST visit  https://store.cipherprime.com/music/pulseOST

@Mike
    The Auditorium Soundtrack is still being worked on, but there are some fundamental issues in creating it. We’ll be addressing that as soon as things cool down with the re-launch of Fractal.

2. 5-Design Iris says:

Little bit excited right now, download has completed.

I can’t play Pulse, but if these are anything like Porcelain Doll and Straylight – let’s just say I am prepared to be amazed. Tossing out a suggestion in the interim, if you are in need of music for updates, maybe you should commission users of Andre Michelle’s AudioTool?

Gorgeous melodies, commence.

3. Barny says:

Just purchased the OST, even I didn’t have chance to play the game, pretty sure it’s amazing, as always. Anyway, dear Cipher Prime guys… additional one vote for the (possible) FLAC version of future releases, this kind of music really deserves a quality format. Also, please don’t lose focus on Auditorium soundtrack; it is really wanted by the community.

Keep up the good work!

4. Zarius says:

I too would love to see a FLAC version. As I haven’t been able to play pulse (but loved Auditorium music) and don’t know the music 20/30 seconds previews would also be great.

5. Daniel Hettrick says:

OMG, this is totally NSFW!!! I played only a few notes from one of the tracks and the ladies in the next cubicle were all over me. Please be careful where you choose to listen to this.

Thanks, Cipher Prime, for giving us something to enjoy while we wait for the Android version of Pulse.

6. DensityDuck says:

Maybe for Auditorium you could add a “mix” feature. In the “all play” atthe end of each stage, let users control the level of each component (rather than just turning them on and off) and write the results to a file.

I’m so glad I got the OST from the CipherPrime store instead of iTunes. ‘Pacemaker’ is one of the best tracks in the album. 😀

8. Deanna says:

I love this game!! However, I do not have sound on my iPad without using earphones! Please help! I am addicted!