Good news! We’ve worked out the kinks with Valve, and I’m happy to announce that we’ve gotten codes for all Fractal owners to activate their copies on Steam! All you’ll need to do is:
- Log into your account at the Cipher Prime Store.
- If you haven’t already, Activate Your Copy of Fractal.
- In the product list, under Fractal, click Generate Serial.
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam…
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
The Cipher Prime and Steam versions of Fractal are somewhat incompatible, so I’d recommend uninstalling Fractal first. Additionally, some people have noted that the Steam build of Fractal crashes after the resolution screen on certain Windows machines. This can be fixed if you download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). We’ll be sure to get that included in the next update on Steam. Thanks for playing, everyone! Let us know if you guys run into any issues, and have a great weekend!