Fractal hits iPad!

Who’s got six thumbs and a New and Noteworthy game in the App Store?

THESE GUYS.

We’re thrilled to announce that after grueling months of production, Fractal : Make Blooms Not War is now available for your iPad! For a limited time, you can pick it up in the app store for a meager $0.99!

The official site has also moved to its new home at cipherprime.com/games/fractal. Head on over to find out more info about the new version.

In other news, we’ve been nominated in two categories at the 1st annual Philly Geek Awards tonight! So we’ve got all sorts of reasons to break out the suits.

• Cheyenne says:

Yet another thing is that when searching for a good on-line electronics retail outlet, look for web shops that are regularly updated, always keeping up-to-date with the most up-to-date products, the best deals, along with helpful information on services and products. This will ensure that you are handling a shop which stays on top of the competition and provide you what you need to make knoewedglable, well-informed electronics acquisitions. Thanks for the critical tips I’ve learned through the blog.

• günstige pension wien says:

I can't understand why all these radical Africans & Middle Easterners seem to congregate in the northern US, where it stays so damn cold for so many months.Seems like they'd all be hanging out in Atlanta…or some similar southern clime.

• http://www.goldhacks.info/ says:

RE: stumpy… yeah, because it's so much better to be forcefully ushered by the pre-existing opinions of a gallery of profitable talking heads. the only opinion should be the one of the artist's. and that would be loyally delivered via the original interview that supposedly provoked the film, uncut, without the posthumous conjecture of others that serve little purpose other than to market Basquiat's legend and, consequently and conveniently, the 'nobility' and necessity of the documentary, as well. hard not to join Variety and ANIMAL here in being wisely suspicious of this.

1. Margaret Shields says:

I seem to need to access Twitter or Facebook to play the game. Why? When I try to access Facebook from my iPad 2 it doesn’t recognize my password. I got a new one, and that didn’t work, either. So I haven’t even played the game!

2. dain
    dain says:

Hey guys, sorry for all the crashes =(. we’ve been working round the clock to get a stability bug fix out as soon as possible! We’re just going through regression testing right now to make sure it’s stable on older firmware, but as soon as it’s tested we’re pushing it live!

3. RubyX says:

If I set the language of my iPad to German (or anything other than English, really) I get placeholder strings everywhere. Like the puzzles are called “puzzle01”, “puzzle02” etc instead of their proper names, and everything in Arcade Mode is pretty much unreadable.

4. dain
    dain says:

@RubyX: Man, thanks for the catch! We had bad encoding data for German, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese that managed to sneak past QA. I’ve managed to fix the issue, so it should be resolved when the next update rolls out (hoping to submit today!)