Fractal.

You may have noticed we haven’t had a lot of posts recently. We have a whole ton of great news regarding Auditorium that we’ll be able to discuss soon. Also, we’d gone into hiding so we could wrap up our latest title, Fractal. We’re not totally finished, but we were able to get a pretty amazing, workable version entered into this years IGF! We have our fingers crossed and hope she can keep up with all the RIDICULOUSLY CREATIVE ENTRIES.

We were at the GXL Unleashed event this weekend and were able to show off Fractal and the response was great. Not only did we see a lot of people playing an arcade game for hours at a time, we were also able to make some really crucial game changes based on the feedback. Thank you so much GXL for having us at the event. We can’t wait for next years big LAN!

Stay tuned — we’ll be throwing up more info concerning Auditorium and Fractal soon. The next couple of weeks should be very interesting indeed!

1. Weasel says:

Can’t wait to see what Fractal is all about. And while I’m at it, I’m going to delve back into Auditorium today! I just remembered I haven’t wrote a review for it yet, I should get on that. 🙂

2. Terence Lee says:

I want to play!

I had plans on working on a game also based on fractals. I think my idea is probably really different, but I wanted to see what yours is before I start, just in case.

3. Simon says:

Aw… man. I found the IGF entry page of /Fractal/ with an interesting description of it. I was really excited because it also provided a link to play it. After clicking the link I found my hopes crushed when a window popped out asking me for a password… Baw…
    What was I thinking anyway?

Good to see you guys back.

Haha…. No worries guys. We’ll get something up for Fractal as soon as we can. We have so many things hitting all at once we’ll give you more info as it’s available.

5. Denvah says:

Could you put up a video or at least a few screencaps for those of us raging with curiosity and anticipation for more content from you guys? Maybe a description? Pretty-please?

6. evilteq says:

Lol, my tags aren’t showing, I guess it was taken as a xss attack 😛
    My comment were inside a [fan boy] [/fan boy] tag.

Anyway, I want iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! 🙂

7. Israel Mendes says:

The same pop up asking for password was showed to me… :(:(
    I am looking foward to see this new game. Please, let us know soon!

regards!

1. […] but somewhere after the early shoot-’em-up stages, it became entirely another game. They followed it up with 2010′s Fractal, which was nominated for an IndieCade award, as well as netting their studio a MTV Germany Games […]