Auditorium Free on the iDevices!

Since the launch of Auditorium on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad we have received a lot of feedback on the price. Luckily for you, we listen. We have talked at length with EA Mobile about what we can do for you. So, for a limited trial we are offering Auditorium on the iDevices for FREE!

This is really exciting and we hope it works out. Please help us keep this trial going by spreading the word and downloading your free copy today. I really hope we’re able to keep the base install free and start presenting a much better business model for you guys.

Please Note: Additional act packs will still cost 99 cents.

Please let us know your thoughts or concerns!

1. voodoo says:

I picked up auditorium ages ago when it was still a PC browser game. Glad to see you have continued development! Hopefully you have been getting lots of requests to see it on Android devices also which I hope you will consider!

For those who haven’t played it yet, what are you waiting for?!?

2. Immano says:

I keep recommending it to all the iFolks I meet. I have both versions (PC and iPhone), and it’s still one of my most beloved games. 🙂

3. Colin Holgate says:

I bought the iPhone version, as well as already having the online version. Hopefully you’ll make an iPad native version some day, though the iPhone one works ok.

4. Rubio says:

I’m happy you guys released the iPhone game, but I can’t buy it from the Israeli iTunes store, it says it’s not available…. Weird.
    I already payed for the web version and I’d love to be able to play on-the-go…

5. gadgetgav says:

Free is good, but an iPhone game at 2x on an iPad is not a good demonstration of this game. It looks great on my Mac, please make it look as good on my iPad.

To all those iPad users our there. We’re looking into getting you an iPad native version. We’d love to make a more HD experience. One that has full length audio tracks and not just loops. New levels, not just remakes.

I’ll keep you posted if we have an news relating to an iPad version, but it’s still up in the air right now. If you want it, make sure you yell at us =)

7. Dave K. says:

I paid for your web version of the software, and for the iphone version, i’d like the option to just pay one price and have all the levels… this $.99 per level thing is just a little perturbing.

8. JoJo says:

Great news, though i use a Android based phone (HTC Desire)
    I hope you’ll be able to get it on Android (or Steam) in the near future!

keep it up!

9. ltmayonnaise says:

Would love to see Auditorium ported to the Zune HD! It has a beatiful screen. Audiosurf did it and it’s a blast!

@Android Lovers
    We are actively considering Android, but it’s a much harder platform to get our game onto. That is why you haven’t seen ten clones on Android, while there are many on iPhone. That said, we still think it’s worth doing and are seeing what can be done.

@Soundtrack Requests
    We are currently working on Auditorium HD, which will feature a beautiful full-length soundtrack along side it’s release. Right now we are waiting on vendor approval from Apple to start distributing a few singles. We are also looking into other avenues to distribute our singles, any ideas?

When are we going to get Auditorium for our game consoles? People seem to have forgotten that Auditorium won the 2beegames competition. Also, I remember reading this: http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2009/11/zoo_games_releasing_auditorium.php
    It says Auditorium will be released on XBLA, PSN, and PSPgo sometime this year. Why no Wiiware?! I’ve got a Wii and I’d really like to play this on the big screen. I’d also like to see Auditorium as a desktop game. Maybe on Steam. Also, If you look at the screenshot on the gamesetwatch website, you’ll notice that the name of the act is “Autumn”. This act doesn’t exist! Interesting… Are we going to get some new acts? Could there be an Auditorium 2?

12. Will says:

I’ve been a huge fan of this game ever since it was browser only. I would love to see an Android version! That’s an app I wouldn’t even think twice about purchasing.

13. Mike says:

I really love this game BUT the only bad thing I can say about the game is that there is no soundtrack to download so plzzzzzzzz make one it would be sweet,I mean u already have the perfect game but now we need the soundtrack

14. Kyte says:

@Will: did you know http://bandcamp.com/ ? its a great platform to distribute singles and albums with high quality (far better than itunes, because its possible to buy them in loseless flac format) without any basic-costs! I would love to find your tracks there, im a little audiophil and want such nice music in best quality 🙂

15. Adam says:

It’s too bad that people who bought the flash version don’t get a discount on the iPhone version. It’s bad enough that I can’t play flash games on my iPhone, but I’m not about to buy the same game twice.

16. Sophie says:

I’ve been a HUGE fan of Auditorium since I bought it last year for PC.
    I’ve recently bought a HTC running Android and was looking for Auditorium for it. I’m surprised you haven’t released a version for Android (I understand why now after reading the replies).

I hope you do release it for Android…I really do!

Sophie.

PS. also looking forward to the HD version too!

17. Jaco says:

Many many times people (including myself) have asked for an Android version. April 2010 you reply with: “We are actively considering Android”. But still it’s i-love all the way.

I’m disappointed.

18. XMB says:

Owner of a Galaxy S2 device. I hope you guys are honestly looking into developing Auditorium for Android devices.

I do realize that you have to take into account the several hundred different hardware configurations with Android devices vs Apple’s 3 different hardware configurations.

Hopefully with Google’s new release of their OS “Ice Cream Sandwich”comes a way to streamline development for apps and games.

I would be willing to pay a higher price on the market vs the Apple store as I’ve come to learn about the profit difference between the two.

19. Madeleine says:

I really hope you will be able to develop an Android version of this. It’s the sort of game that would be amazing to play on my tablet. Good luck! Btw, after playing Auditorium, you never really forget it, it’s definately a classic.

20. Rocky says:

Hi, I love your iOS games. I’d like to buy or download this one but it’s not available in the iTunes Store for some reason. Is there any other way I could get this game on iOS?

1. […] Prime is offering their game Auditorium for free. They’re trying a new business model by making the base game free and having […]