Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and Happy Auditorium Updates!

Alright, so first off, happy holidays to every denomination! Things have been a bit sparse around here as we’ve taken time off to visit family and such, but I wanted to give you guys a quick update. Progress on the game is moving forward, as we build out the community site as well as the new levels and audio. We’ve put as many hours as possible into the game for a 2008 release, but year-end business often gets in the way of, well, doing business. We are very confident for a January 2009 release, and should hopefully be able to give you guys an exact release date in the next two weeks. Thanks for staying tuned, and have a great New Year!

P.S. Speaking of holidays, we’ve been getting emails from people who have donated but not received their gift. This is an automated process, so we’re looking into the issue and should have some answers for you soon. Thanks again!

1. Nick says:

I didn’t know the Free Gift was supposed to be instant! In that case, I didn’t receive one either! 🙂 I just assumed that it was coming later.

2. Frank says:

I also didn’t know the gift was supposed to come quickly. I thought it would come when the game was released…
    If it should have come at once, please add my name to the list of folks who didn’t get it.
    Frank

3. Psychaotix says:

Hey guys. Great work on the game.

A few ideas. How about a separately colored version for the color-blind, accessible from the main menu. This way, its incorporated into the main game, with the main levels, but it tells the game engine to use different colors for the Flow.

An Offline version would also be awesome. Though, I don’t think this will be an easy one to port to console. It could be done with a camera for moving and adjusting the circles, but that’s a lot of work

4. Eric says:

I also thought that the gift would have been given when the game was released. I have donated a while ago and never received it.

5. Thundr says:

Not being a programmer, I don’t know what it entails – but one console that would work is the Nintendo Wii. Use the Wiimote with the A button to position the controls, and the B button to change the radius.
    Just a thought.

6. Cameron says:

Hey Guys,
    Great job on the game thus far, I can’t wait for a full release. And like others, I have donated but not received any gift. Keep up the good work and hopefully a full release will be coming in the very near future.

7. Cheyenne says:

: ) Add one more who donated but no gift…

I agree with “Thundr”, the Wii would be a great first console for this game!

Really looking forward to the full version and the soundtrack. Keep up the great work!

8. Noah Doersing says:

I hope the game will be ported on the iPhone and iPod touch sometime. The multitouch functions of this devices would make it much cooler 🙂 (Though its also very cool yet)

9. Elliott says:

Yeah, I’m not concerned. I just figured gifts hadn’t been implemented yet, or something.

I’m really glad to hear that the game is coming out so soon – I didn’t expect that in the least! Merry Late Christmas to me!

10. Pete says:

Yep, same here. I didn’t realise the gift was meant to be instant and just assumed it would appear at some point in the future.

11. neop says:

I also donated and didn’t receive a gift. Not that I mind though, I didn’t donate for the gift, but if there’s one, I would certainly like to get it 🙂

12. sb says:

I didn’t get the gift either. But that’s ok so far, I think that the best gift there can be is a faster release of Auditorium and I think that my donation helps a bit with that.

PS. It doesn’t mean that I don’t want my gift 😉

13. killercow says:

Yeah count me in too, but like the previous post i was doing that to help the team and really love auditorium! Can’t wait for the full release!

14. Gareth says:

I also donated a while ago, like others because this is a truly brilliant game, however I haven’t received this gift either. So looking forward to the release!

15. aspegotot says:

Definately will not go to Vilamoura anymore, 6 Hour rounds of Golf and 4.5 Euros for a beer , we will stay clear of the Vilamoura golf courses this year, and the so called free shuttle bus turns up if you are lucky.

16. Jaquelin says:

hey guys thanks alot for all the insight. really liked the part. and iam going to give it a shot. if you have any other nice books or sites on the content, love to hear from you. thanks once again.

17. Nettie says:

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser coatmtibilipy issues. When I look at your blog site in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!

1. […] Auditorium heißt das Spiel, das derzeit noch als Demo-Version zur Verfügung steht. In ihrem Blog kündigen die Entwickler an, dass es Ende Jänner eine Vollversion geben soll. This was written […]