It’s been three days since the launch of our Auditorium Duet Kickstarter, and we’ve been floored by your support! As of this blog post over 400 people have offered to put together almost $16,000 to help Auditorium Duet get made!
We’ve also been very grateful to Joystiq.com for running a series of articles on our project, which have all generated a lot of discussion among readers about our project and the Kickstarter trend in general, you should definitely check them out!
- Auditorium devs look to Kickstarter for sequel funding
- Auditorium 2: Duet multiplayer wants you to make sweet harmonies with that special someone
- The price of independence: What it really costs to be an indie developer
- How one indie studio burns $15K per month (or: this graph looks like Pac-Man)
- The fourth article is all about this awesome infographic we made, which describes what our studio’s monthly minimum expenses are when we’re doing well!
- The Schafer stigma: How his successful Kickstarter went to your head
So what’s up next? We’re almost 26% funded, with four weeks left to go. It’s a lot of money (far more than we were expecting at first!), but we’re already exiting the “big backer bump” from the initial release, and now we’ve got a long, hard road ahead.
We are giving this our all! We’re reaching out to every contact we have, we’ve got some publicity initiatives (videos and fun stuff!) up our sleeves, and we’re listening to your feedback and trying to tailor our rewards to make Auditorium Duet as appealing as possible to everyone. Don’t fret if you’ve commented and we haven’t responded! You will hear from us!
So please help us out and continue to tweet and comment and blog about the Kickstarter! Reaching out in a thousand different ways can generate an astoundingly powerful response, and it’s what we’re depending on! And we know we can depend on our fans!